Sales Executive, EMEA
We are seeking a passionate, self starter, sales executive to join us to help accelerate our OTT business, winning new customers across EMEA, targeting payTV operators, broadcasters, sports and content rights holders.
Based in our London office at the heart of the silicon roundabout creative and tech scene the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating qualified leads for our OTT products and services
- Qualify inbound leads, introducing product and services to potential customers and answering initial enquiries
- Work with the Commercial Director to achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- Maintain sales and leads database - updating information, adding contacts, entering new potential targets and running outbound sales campaigns
- Work with internal product, design and project managers to deliver timely proposals, understanding the inputs and outputs of the process and look for new ways to improve effectiveness
- Act as a subject matter expert and effectively communicate Ostmodern’s product solution, effectively articulate our philosophy, products, services, differentiation, and competitive positioning to target markets
- 3-5 years experience in a sales role
- SaaS/software/technology sales experience
- Experience, and referenced, achieving or exceeding a sales quota
- Ability to value sell product benefits to business objectives
- Ability to uncover customer problems and clearly articulate how Ostmodern product and services uniquely solve those problems
- Comfortable and articulate presentation and able to demonstrate OTT products.
- Working with a multi-discipline team of product managers, designers, technologists and project managers.
- Clear understanding of the OTT market and the developments/trends.
- Experience in communicating with external suppliers
- Experience in communicating business to business
- Comfortable working with new and old contacts to build relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly over telephone, email and other channels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Motivated and driven by creating new relationships
- Proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Proficient spoken and written English. Ideally with a second/third language.
- Ambitious for a long-term career in media and/or technology.
Salary dependent on experience.
Competitive bonus plan.
Company contributed pension scheme.
Silicon roundabout tech community location.
Vibrant social culture.