We're looking for an Android Developer to join our existing team and help us develop and oversee the implementation and delivery of our products. You will come from a background where you have developed a number of applications, and worked within teams of developers.
- Experience with Android SDK and build tools
- Experience with frameworks Gradle, Retrofit/RxJava, Dagger 2, and Dependency Injection
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
Would be great if you knew about these:
- Experience developing video playback technologies
- Experience with Android TV
- Experience with DRM
The successful candidate will have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through their code during the interview.
- Lovely, creative and flexible company with a passion for design and technology
- Yearly bonus based on company profits
- A monthly entertainment budget for your team to collectively decide how to spend
- Own Macbook Pro to work on, which you are welcome to take home should you choose
- Time off at short notice and work from home when necessary
- Cycle to work scheme
- After 3 years, you'll be eligible to take a sabbatical career break
Ostmodern are digital product designers, video-on-demand specialists and content delivery experts.
We believe that innovative design allied with rock-solid technology produces brilliant products. And, over the last seven years, we’ve proved that our strategic thinking, design approach and technical delivery ensures tangible competitive advantage and real commercial return.
Our team of specialists work with leading broadcast and sports brands to define product strategies, design human-centered experiences, develop innovative solutions and implement hardworking products across web, desktop, mobile, tablet and TV.
We prefer to let our work do the talking and with clients like the BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5, Australian Football League, Yota, Arsenal FC, Virgin Media, News International, Microsoft, YouView and EE, our credentials speak for themselves.
The key to our success is a highly flexible, rigorous and tailored approach to projects. The result is collaborative and rewarding client relationships, leading to proven strategies and brilliant products that people want to use every day.